You get results
- Ignited 10% brand growth at point of sale by optimising assortment & store placement
- Discovered 6 new €20m+ product and service opportunities
- Sparked 10 share points in just 18 months for a leading European grocery brand
- Unlocked 15% more profit in a drinks portfolio through differential line pricing
- Tapped into a €100m annual revenue opportunity in automotive after sales market
A little about us
INSIDE EDGE is a research & consulting firm that specialises in developing and turning market insight into profitable advantage. We are dedicated to helping clients drive preference at the three key moments of truth: purchase, use and awareness.
Centred on understanding the needs, drivers and barriers of market demand and how to tap into this profitably, our work has helped our clients across a diverse range of industry sectors achieve substantially improved results.
We come at this with a fresh approach: one that blends the analytical discipline of a smart management consultancy with the technical excellence of market research and the creativity of an innovation agency. If you want strategic analysis & critical thinking, breakthrough market insight and internal engagement to inspire and align mindsets, click here to find out how we can help you.
You brought a huge degree of personal integrity/charisma. The fact that you were prepared to stand up for the way that things ought to be done was hugely inspirational. Your ability to make it pragmatically straightforward rather than complicate was a huge asset.Nick Fell, Group Marketing Director, Guinness Brewing
Do you want to…
- … gain shopper insight that really makes a difference, develop category thought leadership and retail solutions that influence choice and the purchase cycle?
- … develop product innovations that will build profitable demand?
- … embed service quality standards that will create great customer experiences and build loyalty?
- … develop market propositions that will attract new customers, build loyalty and strengthen channel partnerships?