Creating new value that will build profitable demand.
“Penetrating. And you challenge and do a lot of provocative stimulation …… You have good, questioning minds that gets under the skin of issues … How to step aside from the constructs and the paradigms and the data and the self-perpetuated beliefs.” Mark Waller, Executive Vice-President, Diageo
Questions We Answer:
- Improvement: What’s not working and how to fix it?
- Innovation: What will create advantage by taking you beyond your competitors ?
- Sources Of Worth: What’s adding value but not yet being charged for?
- Cost Rationalisation: What’s been over-engineered and can be given up for additional profit?
OUR SYSTEMATIC & ACCOUNTABLE 4M APPROACH™ is supported by a suite of tools that CAN HELP YOU MAXIMISE YOUR CHANCES OF SUCCESS:
map: OPPORTUNITY IDENTIFICATION
Full scope of qualitative & quantitative research solutions for developing a holistic view of the demand landscape and profitable innovation opportunities:
- Sources of Dissatisfaction & Underperformance: Understanding the reasons for liking/not liking, what really matters in your market, your strengths & weaknesses
- Defining Value: Determining drivers of value, what your offer is really worth in the mind of the market, assessing the elasticities of demand and profit opportunities arising
- Delphi Knowledge: Consulting with futurists, subject experts, early adopters and special target groups so as to innovate the category
- Segmentation & Demand Sizing: Mapping potential profit pools in your market based on market needs, motivations & usage occasions
MODEL: CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT, SCREENING & DIAGNOSTICS
Developing products/services with knowledge of potential return of different options to steer decisions:
- Idea Generation: Facilitated workshop with internal team, subject matter experts and/or consumers/customers
- Screening: Choosing between options, quantifying purchase intent & potential revenue, producing diagnostics for guiding optimisations
- Prototype Concept Design: Production of concepts for going into research
MOTIVATE: INTERNAL ENGAGEMENT
Developing compelling evidence to win hearts & minds:
- Business Cases: Determining potential market and financial impact
- Talking Heads: Bringing to life customer/consumer needs & current barriers through investigative video interviews
MINDSET: CONTINUOUS INSPIRATION
Tools & monitoring processes to embed a mindset of growth, continuous improvement & inspiration:
- Tracking Studies: KPI development, monitoring & diagnostics to guide development & optimisation going forward
- Consumer Experience Rooms: Bringing to life different consumer segments to to embed deeper understanding & facilitate an environment of insightfulness & creativity
- Consumer Forums: Facilitated experiential events & focus groups with consumers/customers to gain a better perspective of reality